- Notifications must be configured at the job level, not at the global level.
It is advisable to create another connector to be used to access the AhsayCBS web console to avoid a slow connection. To create another connector:
2. Enter the IP and Port.
3. Select the Protocol.
4. Change the following if needed:
- Max Threads, default value is 200
- Max Connection, default value is 10000
- Connection Timeout, default value is 30000
- Connection Upload Timeout, default value is 900000
- Max Keep Alive Request, default value is 1000
- Socket Receive Buffer Size, default value is 25188
- Socket Send Buffer Size, default value is 43800
5. Click OK once done.
6. Click Save at the bottom right corner to save the settings.
If you need any further assistance in configuring your backup software, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]