- Notifications must be configured at the job level, not at the global level.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click Configure Default Send Email Action.
- Under the Default Recipients heading, provide the email addresses of all default recipients for an email alert action, like the following:[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
- Provide the default sender and reply address.
- Enter the default SMTP server information. Selecting SSL encryption automatically changes the SMTP port number to 465.
If you need any further assistance in configuring your backup software, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]